Spotlight on Bullying
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on Bullying is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- How school and district leaders can prevent, identify, and respond to bullying
- State legislation aimed at protecting students from harassment
- Research on the impact of bullying on academic achievement
- Understanding how to recognize and respond to cyberbullying
You get the ten articles and commentaries and a resource guide in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Preschool Director
- One City Schools, Madison, Wisconsin
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Lower School Special Ed Science Teacher; Dept Chair Opportunity Available (2020-21)
- The Quad Preparatory School, New York City, New York