Spotlight on Building the Digital District
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on Building the Digital District is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- How one school district underwent a digital conversion and assisted staff and educators in the transition process
- Designing an effective and safe "bring your own technology" program for schools
- Forming multidistrict virtual learning collaborations to reduce costly expenses and pool resources
- Preventing and withstanding a district data crash
- Using cloud computing technology to offer digital textbooks and curriculum
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Professor of Practice in K-12 Educational Leadership
- University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Multiple Positions
- Legacy Academy of Excellence Charter School, Rockford, Illinois
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Principal, Bell Creek Academy
- Bell Creek Academy, Riverview, Florida