Spotlight on Building the Digital District
The Education Week Spotlight on Building the Digital District is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- How one school district underwent a digital conversion and assisted staff and educators in the transition process
- Designing an effective and safe "bring your own technology" program for schools
- Forming multidistrict virtual learning collaborations to reduce costly expenses and pool resources
- Preventing and withstanding a district data crash
- Using cloud computing technology to offer digital textbooks and curriculum
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent of Schools
- Prather Consulting, Clovis, New Mexico
- Librarian, US/IB curriculum, Dubai. Aug 2019
- Galvin Education, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Social Studies/English Teacher 6th grade
- Hatikvah International Academy Charter School, East Brunswick, New Jersey