Spotlight on Blended Learning
The Education Week Spotlight on Blended Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Designing school buildings to integrate blended learning
- Using augmented reality to transform class field trips
- Strategies to use blended learning in the classroom
- How Race to the Top districts are using blended learning
- Bridging the divide between traditional and online learning models
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- ELEMENTARY ED 3
- Brevard Public Schools, Palm Bay, Florida
- Online Course Content Writer
- #T.E.A.C.H. (Training Educators And Creating Hope), Plymouth, Michigan
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- K-12 Regional Sales Manager, Lucid for Education (Florida/Georgia or California)
- Lucid Software, Inc., California
- Chief Executive Officer
- New Foundations Charter School, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania