Spotlight on Blended Learning and Adaptive Instruction
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
Education Week's Spotlight on Blended Learning and Adaptive Instruction brings together a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Preparing students for college and careers with blended instruction
- Exploring the variety of blended learning models and their effectiveness
- Using computer-adaptive tests for common-core assessments
- Applying virtual learning to the common core
- Personalizing math and algebra to increase student confidence
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Superintendent, Rockville Centre School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Rockville Centre, New York
- ELA TEACHER
- Community Group, Lawrence, MA, US
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- High School Math Instructional Coach
- KIPP Philadelphia Public Schools, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania