Spotlight on Blended Learning and Adaptive Instruction
Education Week's Spotlight on Blended Learning and Adaptive Instruction brings together a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Preparing students for college and careers with blended instruction
- Exploring the variety of blended learning models and their effectiveness
- Using computer-adaptive tests for common-core assessments
- Applying virtual learning to the common core
- Personalizing math and algebra to increase student confidence
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Master Teacher and other opportunities at Friendship Public Charter School
- Friendship PCS, Washington D.C.
- Teacher (various openings, grades 5-8)
- Equitas Academy Charter Schools, Los Angeles, California
- Senior Director of Supports for Instruction (Smarter Balanced)
- Smarter Balanced, Working from home
- Middle States Association Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel
- The Gan at Adas Israel, Washington D.C.