Spotlight on Blended Learning and Adaptive Instruction
Education Week's Spotlight on Blended Learning and Adaptive Instruction brings together a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Preparing students for college and careers with blended instruction
- Exploring the variety of blended learning models and their effectiveness
- Using computer-adaptive tests for common-core assessments
- Applying virtual learning to the common core
- Personalizing math and algebra to increase student confidence
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of Finance and Grants Administration
- GREENBURGH ELEVEN UFSD, Dobbs Ferry, New York
- Math Coach
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Superintendent, Chambersburg Area School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania