Spotlight on Blended Learning and Adaptive Instruction
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
Education Week's Spotlight on Blended Learning and Adaptive Instruction brings together a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Preparing students for college and careers with blended instruction
- Exploring the variety of blended learning models and their effectiveness
- Using computer-adaptive tests for common-core assessments
- Applying virtual learning to the common core
- Personalizing math and algebra to increase student confidence
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Librarian, US/IB curriculum, Dubai. Aug 2019
- Galvin Education, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Middle School ELA, Science, & Social Studies Teachers Needed
- Huda School and Montessori, Michigan
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)