Spotlight on Algebra
The Education Week Spotlight on Algebra is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Strategies to help students struggling in algebra
- Research on mandating algebra in 9th grade
- How teachers introduce algebra concepts in the early grades
- Interest in creating common algebra assessments across states
- Computer-aided instruction in prealgebra and algebra
A great value! You get the seven articles below and a resource guide in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Division Director 1
- WestEd, San Francisco, California
- Lower School Special Ed Science Teacher; Dept Chair Opportunity Available (2020-21)
- The Quad Preparatory School, New York City, New York
- Director of Public Information - 2020/2021
- Adlai E. Stevenson High School, Lincolnshire, IL, US
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida