Spotlight on Algebra
The Education Week Spotlight on Algebra is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Using online classes to connect rural students with algebra coursework
- Cultivating algebra readiness skills by introducing elementary students to core algebra concepts
- New research on "algebra for all" policies
- Applying literacy and writing strategies to better teach math concepts
- Teaching the relevance of algebra concepts with multimedia
You get the ten articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Science Teacher
- Eagle Hill School, Hardwick, Massachusetts
- Superintendent of Schools
- Prather Consulting, Clovis, New Mexico
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- EdWeek TopSchoolJobs Online Job Fair | KIPP New Jersey
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, Newark, New Jersey (US)
- EDUCATION PROGRAM MARKETING / SALES SPECIALIST
- Innovative Educational Programs, New York City, New York (US)