Spotlight on Algebra
The Education Week Spotlight on Algebra is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Using online classes to connect rural students with algebra coursework
- Cultivating algebra readiness skills by introducing elementary students to core algebra concepts
- New research on "algebra for all" policies
- Applying literacy and writing strategies to better teach math concepts
- Teaching the relevance of algebra concepts with multimedia
You get the ten articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- K-12 Regional Sales Manager, Lucid for Education (Florida/Georgia or California)
- Lucid Software, Inc., California
- Full Time Special Education Teachers, K-12
- PA Virtual Charter School, Pennsylvania
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- ELEMENTARY ED 3
- Brevard Public Schools, Palm Bay, Florida
- Chief Technology Officer
- Indian Prairie School District 204, Naperville, Illinois