Spotlight on Special Education and the Common Core
The Education Week Spotlight on Special Education and the Common Core is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Field testing common-core assessments
- Developing alternate assessments for students with cognitive disabilities
- Using technology to assist with assessment needs
- Addressing 'read aloud' assistance for common-core assessment
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Chief Academic Officer, Clarke County School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Athens, Georgia
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina