Spotlight on Professional Development for Common Core
The Education Week Spotlight on Professional Development for Common Core is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Reshaping teacher education to prepare new teachers for the common core
- Creating a self-written curriculum for the common core
- Engaging in deep instructional practice while focusing on challenging, bite-sized tasks
- Examining the effects of the common core on instructional practice
- Educators who feel unprepared for the common-core era
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, Chambersburg Area School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
- Principal, Chappaqua Central School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chappaqua, New York
- Superintendent, Birmingham Public Schools
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Beverly Hills, Michigan
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.