Spotlight on Personalized Learning
The Education Week Spotlight on Personalized Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Experimenting with technologies to build teacher-student feedback loops
- Implementing personalized learning at the district-level
- Using interactive and adaptive math resources in the common-core era
- Developing individualized learning plans for post-secondary education
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, Oyster Bay-East Norwich Central School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Oyster Bay, New York
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Communications Officer
- Hamilton County Department of Education, Chattanooga, Tennessee
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Chief Academic Officer & Chief Equity Officer
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Falls Church, Virginia