Spotlight on Personalized Learning
The Education Week Spotlight on Personalized Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Experimenting with technologies to build teacher-student feedback loops
- Implementing personalized learning at the district-level
- Using interactive and adaptive math resources in the common-core era
- Developing individualized learning plans for post-secondary education
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Kindergarten Teacher
- SOAR Elementary School, Denver, Colorado
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Director of Curriculum/Instruction and Assessment
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)