Spotlight on Personalized Learning
The Education Week Spotlight on Personalized Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Experimenting with technologies to build teacher-student feedback loops
- Implementing personalized learning at the district-level
- Using interactive and adaptive math resources in the common-core era
- Developing individualized learning plans for post-secondary education
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Related Spotlights on Personalized Learning:Personalized Learning (2014)
Personalized learning offers the promise of individualized educational opportunities for students but comes with a unique set of logistic and technology concerns. In this Spotlight, discover how educators are defining personal learning environments, see the vastly different approaches districts are taking with personalized learning, and hear what massively open online courses (MOOCs) might mean for K-12 education.
Personalized Learning (2012)
Students are learning outside the classroom, receiving “digital badges” for academic achievement, and using technology to expand learning opportunities. The move to individual instruction has many policymakers, administrators, and teachers rethinking instruction in the 21st century. This Spotlight focuses on the new approaches and debates taking place around personalized learning.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US
- Principal – New School Opening in Spanish Town Jamaica
- Christel House International, Spanish Town (JM)
- High School Math Teacher
- [email protected], Wilson, Arkansas
- Elementary School Teacher
- San Juan Island School District, Washington State
- Chief Education Officer
- DECA, Reston, Virginia