Spotlight on 1-to-1 Computing
The Education Week Spotlight on 1-to-1 Computing is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Implementing 1-to-1 programs in districts
- Developing a coordinated strategy for '1-to-many' device learning
- Negotiating with vendors on a 1-to-1 program
- Managing and monitoring devices successfully
- The dos and don’ts of successful one-to-one computer programs
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Financial Officer
- Portsmouth Public Schools, Portsmouth, Virginia
- Director of Finance and Grants Administration
- GREENBURGH ELEVEN UFSD, Dobbs Ferry, New York
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Superintendent, Birmingham Public Schools
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Beverly Hills, Michigan
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.