Spotlight on Assessment 2019
The Education Week Assessment is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- How educators are using digital games to take the stress out of formative tests
- Best practices for implementing performance assessment systems
- How colleges are finding new ways to assess students’ skills for admission
- Debating the pros and cons of grading practices
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Multiple Positions
- Legacy Academy of Excellence Charter School, Rockford, Illinois
- Executive Director (Head of School)
- Triangle Associates, Burien, Washington State
- 2019-2020 School Psychologist
- Newport News Public Schools, Newport News, VA, US
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida