Published Online: June 2, 2016
Order Diplomas Count 2016: High School Redesign
Diplomas Count is Education Week's essential guide to graduation policy and rates. The 2016 report, focuses on efforts to redesign high schools. Those include incorporating student voice, implementing a rigorous and relevant curriculum, embracing career exploration, and more. The report also includes the latest statistics on the nation's overall, on-time high school graduation rate.
Vol. 34, Issue 33
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)
- Chief Academic Officer, Clarke County School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Athens, Georgia
- High School Geometry Teacher
- Confidential, Paramus, New Jersey
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Upper Elementary Teacher
- Red Hill Montessori Academy, Farmington Hills, Michigan