Published Online: June 2, 2014
Diplomas Count 2014: Motivation Matters
Engaging Students, Creating LearnersThe nationwide push toward greater school accountability and common standards has generated a chorus of calls for raising the level of academic rigor in U.S. schools. More recently, though, has come the realization that academics alone may not be enough. Education Week's Diplomas Count 2014 focuses on the ways educators are making students want to come to school, work hard, and graduate on time. This reporting is presented in tandem with the latest graduation-rate analysis.
Vol. 32, Issue 34
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- K-12 Regional Sales Manager, Lucid for Education (Florida/Georgia or California)
- Lucid Software, Inc., California
- Deputy Superintendent of Academics
- Providence Public Schools, Providence, Rhode Island
- Chief Executive Officer
- New Foundations Charter School, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Council Rock School District, Newtown, Pennsylvania
- Full Time Special Education Teachers, K-12
- PA Virtual Charter School, Pennsylvania