Published Online: June 1, 2012
Diplomas Count 2012: Trailing Behind, Moving Forward
Latino Students in U.S. SchoolsLatino children are the fastest-growing of the four largest racial or ethnic groups in U.S. schools. Diplomas Count 2012: Trailing Behind, Moving Forward takes a closer look at the state of schooling for this population of students, the challenges they face, and the lessons learned from some of the schools, districts, organizations, and communities that work closely with Latino students. This portrait is presented in tandem with the latest original graduation-rate analysis from the Editorial Projects in Education Research Center.
Vol. 31, Issue 34
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Teacher and Teaching Assistants (Birth - Grade 2)
- League Education and Treatment Center, Brooklyn, New York
- Special Education Teacher
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Superintendent, Malverne Union Free School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Malverne, New York
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona