Published Online: June 1, 2012
Diplomas Count 2012: Trailing Behind, Moving Forward
Latino Students in U.S. SchoolsLatino children are the fastest-growing of the four largest racial or ethnic groups in U.S. schools. Diplomas Count 2012: Trailing Behind, Moving Forward takes a closer look at the state of schooling for this population of students, the challenges they face, and the lessons learned from some of the schools, districts, organizations, and communities that work closely with Latino students. This portrait is presented in tandem with the latest original graduation-rate analysis from the Editorial Projects in Education Research Center.
Vol. 31, Issue 34
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Executive Director
- Council of Administrators of Special Education, Inc (CASE), Nationwide
- Principal- High School
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, Virginia
- Head of School
- The Sharon Academy, Sharon, Vermont
- Resident Teacher - Master's Degree Programs
- Academy for Urban School Leadership, Chicago, Illinois
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California