Published Online: June 1, 2012
Diplomas Count 2012: Trailing Behind, Moving Forward
Latino Students in U.S. SchoolsLatino children are the fastest-growing of the four largest racial or ethnic groups in U.S. schools. Diplomas Count 2012: Trailing Behind, Moving Forward takes a closer look at the state of schooling for this population of students, the challenges they face, and the lessons learned from some of the schools, districts, organizations, and communities that work closely with Latino students. This portrait is presented in tandem with the latest original graduation-rate analysis from the Editorial Projects in Education Research Center.
Vol. 31, Issue 34
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal of Gemini Junior High School
- East Maine School District 63, Niles, Illinois
- Oklahoma City Public Schools, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Opportunities at VOICE Charter School
- VOICE Charter School, Queens County, New York
- Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources
- Hazelwood School District, Florissant, Missouri
- School Psychologist & Social Worker
- The SEED Public Charter School of Washington, DC, Washington D.C.