Diplomas Count 2011: Beyond High School, Before the Baccalaureate
Diplomas Count 2011: Beyond High School, Before Baccalaureate: Meaningful Alternatives to a Four-Year Degree explores how understanding the link between learning and a career becomes more critical than ever for high school students preparing to graduate and enter the next phase of their lives. This year's Diplomas Count reconsiders the "college for all" movement and examines postsecondary options for students other than a bachelor's degree. Plus, this annual benchmarking research report provides nationwide data on graduation rates, which concludes that rates are finally moving up significantly.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Psychologist & Social Worker
- The SEED Public Charter School of Washington, DC, Washington D.C.
- Principal/Assistant Principal
- FWCS, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Chief Academic Officer
- Anderson School District Five, Anderson, South Carolina
- Early Childhood and Elementary Education Teachers SY 2018-2019
- Eagle Academy Public Charter School, Washington D.C.
- Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources
- Hazelwood School District, Florissant, Missouri