Diplomas Count 2011: Beyond High School, Before the Baccalaureate
Diplomas Count 2011: Beyond High School, Before Baccalaureate: Meaningful Alternatives to a Four-Year Degree explores how understanding the link between learning and a career becomes more critical than ever for high school students preparing to graduate and enter the next phase of their lives. This year's Diplomas Count reconsiders the "college for all" movement and examines postsecondary options for students other than a bachelor's degree. Plus, this annual benchmarking research report provides nationwide data on graduation rates, which concludes that rates are finally moving up significantly.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Academic Officer & Chief Equity Officer
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Falls Church, Virginia
- Communications Officer
- Hamilton County Department of Education, Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Special Education Teacher
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- ASSISTANT SUPERINTENDENT of STUDENT SUPPORT SERVICES
- New Rochelle City School District, New Rochelle, New York