Diplomas Count 2011: Beyond High School, Before the Baccalaureate
Diplomas Count 2011: Beyond High School, Before Baccalaureate: Meaningful Alternatives to a Four-Year Degree explores how understanding the link between learning and a career becomes more critical than ever for high school students preparing to graduate and enter the next phase of their lives. This year's Diplomas Count reconsiders the "college for all" movement and examines postsecondary options for students other than a bachelor's degree. Plus, this annual benchmarking research report provides nationwide data on graduation rates, which concludes that rates are finally moving up significantly.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- ELEMENTARY ED 3
- Brevard Public Schools, Palm Bay, Florida
- Chief Technology Officer
- Indian Prairie School District 204, Naperville, Illinois
- Full Time Special Education Teachers, K-12
- PA Virtual Charter School, Pennsylvania
- Chief Executive Officer
- New Foundations Charter School, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania