Spotlight on Data Strategies for Districts
The Education Week Spotlight on Data Strategies for Districts is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Using data to identify student dropout risks
- Developing consolidated data systems for real-time use
- Privacy guidelines aimed at protecting student data
- Releasing district data for custom tool development
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Upper Elementary Teacher
- Red Hill Montessori Academy, Farmington Hills, Michigan
- High School Geometry Teacher
- Confidential, Paramus, New Jersey
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)