Spotlight on Data Strategies for Districts
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on Data Strategies for Districts is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Using data to identify student dropout risks
- Developing consolidated data systems for real-time use
- Privacy guidelines aimed at protecting student data
- Releasing district data for custom tool development
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- Science Teachers - Immediate Openings
- Neighborhood House Charter School, Dorchester, Massachusetts
- Special Education Teacher
- Jewish Child and Family Services, Chicago, Illinois
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- 2019-20 Middle or High School Inclusion Specialist (SpEd) Teacher ($7,500 signing bonus)
- Bright Star Schools, Los Angeles, California