Spotlight on Data Strategies for Districts
The Education Week Spotlight on Data Strategies for Districts is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Using data to identify student dropout risks
- Developing consolidated data systems for real-time use
- Privacy guidelines aimed at protecting student data
- Releasing district data for custom tool development
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.
- Elementary School Teacher
- San Juan Island School District, Washington State
- Chief Education Officer
- DECA, Reston, Virginia
- Senior Editor
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- Physics Teacher (Grade 9) SY18-19
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Boston Public Schools , Boston, Massachusetts