Spotlight on Data Strategies for Districts
The Education Week Spotlight on Data Strategies for Districts is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Using data to identify student dropout risks
- Developing consolidated data systems for real-time use
- Privacy guidelines aimed at protecting student data
- Releasing district data for custom tool development
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Director of Finance and Grants Administration
- GREENBURGH ELEVEN UFSD, Dobbs Ferry, New York
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Superintendent, Chambersburg Area School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.