(E-Book) Implementing Common Standards: How School Districts Are Preparing for the New Math and Reading Standards
In order to implement the Common Core State Standards, educators need instructional materials and assessments. But not all states are moving at the same pace, and some districts are finding common-core resources in short supply.
This e-book features reporting and commentaries from Education Week handpicked by our editors.
The coverage highlights curriculum, professional development, and online resources available to help districts prepare for the common core.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- EdWeek TopSchoolJobs Online Job Fair | DSST Public Schools
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, Denver, Colorado
- Librarian, US/IB curriculum, Dubai. Aug 2019
- Galvin Education, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- EDUCATION PROGRAM MARKETING / SALES SPECIALIST
- Innovative Educational Programs, New York City, New York (US)
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida