(E-Book) Implementing Common Standards: How School Districts Are Preparing for the New Math and Reading Standards
In order to implement the Common Core State Standards, educators need instructional materials and assessments. But not all states are moving at the same pace, and some districts are finding common-core resources in short supply.
This e-book features reporting and commentaries from Education Week handpicked by our editors.
The coverage highlights curriculum, professional development, and online resources available to help districts prepare for the common core.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Elementary School Master Teacher
- One City Schools, Madison, Wisconsin
- Lower School Special Ed Science Teacher; Dept Chair Opportunity Available (2020-21)
- The Quad Preparatory School, New York City, New York
- Seeking an Ambitious and Passionate English High School Teacher
- Archimedean Upper Conservatory, Miami, Florida
- Division Director 1
- WestEd, San Francisco, California
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona