(E-Book) Implementing Common Standards: How School Districts Are Preparing for the New Math and Reading Standards
In order to implement the Common Core State Standards, educators need instructional materials and assessments. But not all states are moving at the same pace, and some districts are finding common-core resources in short supply.
This e-book features reporting and commentaries from Education Week handpicked by our editors.
The coverage highlights curriculum, professional development, and online resources available to help districts prepare for the common core.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Arlington Public Schools, Arlington, Virginia
- Early Childhood and Elementary Education Teachers SY 2018-2019
- Eagle Academy Public Charter School, Washington D.C.
- Head of School
- Caprock Academy, Grand Junction, Colorado
- Associate Head of School
- The Bolles School, Jacksonville, Florida
- Vice President, Schools
- Innovate Public Schools, San Jose, California