(E-Book) Implementing Common Standards: How School Districts Are Preparing for the New Math and Reading Standards
In order to implement the Common Core State Standards, educators need instructional materials and assessments. But not all states are moving at the same pace, and some districts are finding common-core resources in short supply.
This e-book features reporting and commentaries from Education Week handpicked by our editors.
The coverage highlights curriculum, professional development, and online resources available to help districts prepare for the common core.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- High School Principal - Mercer Island High School
- Mercer Island School District, Mercer Island, Washington State
- *Teacher-Leader Pathway Talent Pool (2020-2021)
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools, Charlotte, NC, US
- Division Director 1
- WestEd, San Francisco, California
- Professor of Practice in K-12 Educational Leadership
- University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania