(E-Book) Growth Mindset
An emphasis on non-cognitive skills in schools has spurred efforts to instill growth mindsets in the classroom. This detailed guide to growth mindset features a collection of Education Week reporting and commentaries on:
• Personalized learning based on students' mindsets
• The efficacy of social-emotional learning programs
• How to nurture growth mindsets in the classroom
• Creating classroom opportunities for meaningful struggle
• Misconceptions about the growth mindset
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Teacher (K4-8) Monolingual English or Bilingual English/Spanish
- La Causa, Inc. / La Causa Charter School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin