(E-Book) Bullying Prevention: Professional Development Tools for Dynamic Teaching
Just because a school hasn’t received any complaints from students or parents about bullying, doesn’t mean that bullying isn’t occurring in the school. Bullying can take place outside the classroom, with mobile technology and social networks, which can be used to taunt and torment.
Bullying is about power—who has it and who wants it. And, addressing it takes time, effort, and resources from administrators and teachers.
This Education Week e-book is a professional development tool and prevention guide that examines the research and strategies used to create safe school environments.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director, Improvement and Impact Design Team
- Battelle for Kids, Columbus, Ohio
- Middle School Principal
- Andover Public Schools, Andover, Massachusetts
- School Sales Specialist
- 6crickets Inc., Greater Boston Area, Greater NYC area, Greater Washington DC area, Connecticut, New Jersey
- Upper School Spanish Teacher
- The Hun School of Princeton, Princeton, New Jersey
- Elementary, Middle and High School Teachers in China
- Dipont Education, China (CN)