What We Know About: Writing Across the Curriculum to Increase Student Learning in Middle and High School
- Curriculum and Instruction
Writing is a fundamental skill students need to be successful. Embedding writing instruction, as well as opportunities to write, into all content areas is key to improving student achievement at the middle and high school levels.
The research findings in this ERS publication will help your teachers become successful at incorporating writing activities into their curricula. This publication provides the opportunity for your staff to learn what works in writing instruction and benefit from specific suggestions of how to provide opportunities for writing to reinforce learning. 107 pages.
Bulk discount: Purchase 1-4 copies for $20 each, 5-9 copies for $17.50 each, or 10+ copies for $15 each (discount applied at checkout)
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Senior Director of Supports for Instruction (Smarter Balanced)
- Smarter Balanced, Working from home
- Associate Superintendent - Chief Academic Officer
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Middle States Association Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Remote English Teaching for Rural Chinese Children (Up to 30$/hour)
- Teachplus, Working from home
- Teacher (various openings, grades 5-8)
- Equitas Academy Charter Schools, Los Angeles, California