Win-Win Labor-Management Collaboration in Education: Breakthrough Practices to Benefit Students, Teachers, and Administrators
- Teaching Profession
Linda Kaboolian and Paul Sutherland use real-world examples from school districts to highlight innovative practices in school labor-management relations.
I. Bargaining Methods and New Forms of Agreements 16
II. Improving the Quality of Teaching and Teachers 44
III. Devolving Centralized Control and Deregulating Schools 76
IV. Improving Low Performance 96
V. Partnering and Networks 116
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Head of School
- The Sharon Academy, Sharon, Vermont
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Interim Head of School and Permanent Head of School
- Three Tree Montessori School, Burien, Washington State
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois