Using Program Evaluation to Support Academic Excellence
This Informed Educator emphasizes the importance of program evaluation in improving K-12 public education and boosting student achievement. The report focuses on how to develop and conduct formal summative program evaluations, as well as how districts can engage in formative evaluations of their programs. Program evaluation should be embedded in the daily school routine to continuously gather and analyze data and support a cycle of improvement. 12 pages.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director, Improvement and Impact Design Team
- Battelle for Kids, Columbus, Ohio
- Elementary, Middle and High School Teachers in China
- Dipont Education, China (CN)
- International School of the Peninsula Head of School
- RG175, Nationwide
- Executive Director of Special Education
- Fairbanks North Star Borough School District, Fairbanks, Alaska
- Middle School Principal
- Andover Public Schools, Andover, Massachusetts