Using Program Evaluation to Support Academic Excellence
This Informed Educator emphasizes the importance of program evaluation in improving K-12 public education and boosting student achievement. The report focuses on how to develop and conduct formal summative program evaluations, as well as how districts can engage in formative evaluations of their programs. Program evaluation should be embedded in the daily school routine to continuously gather and analyze data and support a cycle of improvement. 12 pages.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- Interim Head of School and Permanent Head of School
- Three Tree Montessori School, Burien, Washington State
- Physical Education Teacher
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Middle School ELA, Science, & Social Studies Teachers Needed
- Huda School and Montessori, Michigan