Using Program Evaluation to Support Academic Excellence
This Informed Educator emphasizes the importance of program evaluation in improving K-12 public education and boosting student achievement. The report focuses on how to develop and conduct formal summative program evaluations, as well as how districts can engage in formative evaluations of their programs. Program evaluation should be embedded in the daily school routine to continuously gather and analyze data and support a cycle of improvement. 12 pages.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Principal
- Immaculate High School, Danbury, Connecticut
- Resident Teacher - Master's Degree Programs
- Academy for Urban School Leadership, Chicago, Illinois
- Education Program Manager II, Chief of Special Education Performance Support & Technical Assistance
- Maryland State Dept of Education, Baltimore, Maryland
- Elementary Teacher
- LaTanja Riley-Hedgepeth - [email protected], Newport News, Virginia
- District Superintendent & Chief Executive Officer
- Oneida-Herkimer-Madison BOCES, New Hartford, New York