Using Program Evaluation to Support Academic Excellence
This Informed Educator emphasizes the importance of program evaluation in improving K-12 public education and boosting student achievement. The report focuses on how to develop and conduct formal summative program evaluations, as well as how districts can engage in formative evaluations of their programs. Program evaluation should be embedded in the daily school routine to continuously gather and analyze data and support a cycle of improvement. 12 pages.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Upper Elementary Teacher
- Green Ivy Schools, New York City, New York
- Charter School Teachers
- RCMA Charter Schools, Immokalee, Florida
- Math Specialist
- Roosevelt Children's Academy, Roosevelt, New York
- High School Principal - Monument Mountain Regional High School
- Berkshire Hills Regional School District, Great Barrington, Massachusetts
- School Designer
- Abl, San Francisco, California