Using Program Evaluation to Support Academic Excellence
This Informed Educator emphasizes the importance of program evaluation in improving K-12 public education and boosting student achievement. The report focuses on how to develop and conduct formal summative program evaluations, as well as how districts can engage in formative evaluations of their programs. Program evaluation should be embedded in the daily school routine to continuously gather and analyze data and support a cycle of improvement. 12 pages.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School Math Teacher
- Moreau Catholic High School, Hayward, California
- History Teachers SY18-19
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Boston Public Schools , Boston, Massachusetts
- Senior Editor
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US
- Principal – New School Opening in Spanish Town Jamaica
- Christel House International, Spanish Town (JM)