Using Program Evaluation to Support Academic Excellence
This Informed Educator emphasizes the importance of program evaluation in improving K-12 public education and boosting student achievement. The report focuses on how to develop and conduct formal summative program evaluations, as well as how districts can engage in formative evaluations of their programs. Program evaluation should be embedded in the daily school routine to continuously gather and analyze data and support a cycle of improvement. 12 pages.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Psychologist & Social Worker
- The SEED Public Charter School of Washington, DC, Washington D.C.
- Opportunities at VOICE Charter School
- VOICE Charter School, Queens County, New York
- Oklahoma City Public Schools, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Principal of Gemini Junior High School
- East Maine School District 63, Niles, Illinois
- Dedicated Aide
- spearl @seedschooldc.org, Washington D.C.