Using Program Evaluation to Support Academic Excellence
This Informed Educator emphasizes the importance of program evaluation in improving K-12 public education and boosting student achievement. The report focuses on how to develop and conduct formal summative program evaluations, as well as how districts can engage in formative evaluations of their programs. Program evaluation should be embedded in the daily school routine to continuously gather and analyze data and support a cycle of improvement. 12 pages.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Principal - Middle School
- MARANA UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT, Tucson, Arizona
- Assistant Superintendent of Data, Intervention and Supports
- Kirkwood School District, Saint Louis, Missouri
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)