Thinking Differently: Recommendations for 21st Century School Board/Superintendent Leadership
- District Leadership
This publication discusses specific steps that must be taken by local school boards and superintendents, by state political and educational leaders, and by university deans and faculty in order to develop and strengthen local school board/superintendent leadership. Authors Richard H. Goodman and William G. Zimmerman, Jr., of the New England School Development Council, base their recommendations on years of experience in school governance, on case studies of successful board/superintendent teams from a variety of communities across America, and on input from the 36 members of the National Advisory Committee on School Board/Superintendent Leadership, Governance, and Teamwork. 33 pages.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Chief Executive Officer
- New Foundations Charter School, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Chief Technology Officer
- Indian Prairie School District 204, Naperville, Illinois
- ELEMENTARY ED 3
- Brevard Public Schools, Palm Bay, Florida
- Online Course Content Writer
- #T.E.A.C.H. (Training Educators And Creating Hope), Plymouth, Michigan