The Principal's Playbook: Tackling School Improvement
- School Leaders
The Principal's Playbook: Tackling School Improvement brings together the best thinking on successful schools and classrooms to help school administrators engage their faculty in discussion about effective school improvement strategies. Designed to support both school improvement efforts and professional development, each chapter includes discussion questions that make this resource perfect for staff meetings or book study groups. 248 pages.
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- After School Teacher for Small Groups
- Catapult Learning LLC, Bradenton, Florida
- Teacher and Teaching Assistants (Birth – Grade 2)
- Sky Advertising, Brooklyn, New York
- Elementary Teacher
- Cherokee Central School, Cherokee, North Carolina