The Principal's Playbook: Tackling School Improvement
- School Leaders
The Principal's Playbook: Tackling School Improvement brings together the best thinking on successful schools and classrooms to help school administrators engage their faculty in discussion about effective school improvement strategies. Designed to support both school improvement efforts and professional development, each chapter includes discussion questions that make this resource perfect for staff meetings or book study groups. 248 pages.
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- EdWeek TopSchoolJobs Online Job Fair | KIPP New Jersey
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, Newark, New Jersey (US)
- Head of School / Principal
- La Academia Partnership Charter School, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- EDUCATION PROGRAM MARKETING / SALES SPECIALIST
- Innovative Educational Programs, New York City, New York (US)
- Science: Biology and Integrated Science 9
- Nansha College Preparatory Academy, Guangzhou, Guangdong (CN)
- Librarian, US/IB curriculum, Dubai. Aug 2019
- Galvin Education, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)