The Principal's Playbook: Tackling School Improvement
- School Leaders
The Principal's Playbook: Tackling School Improvement brings together the best thinking on successful schools and classrooms to help school administrators engage their faculty in discussion about effective school improvement strategies. Designed to support both school improvement efforts and professional development, each chapter includes discussion questions that make this resource perfect for staff meetings or book study groups. 248 pages.
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Information Technology Assistant
- Eagle Hill School, Hardwick, Massachusetts
- Spanish Teacher (PK-8) for 2020-21
- East Baton Rouge Parish Schools, Baton Rouge, LA, US
- Elementary School Master Teacher
- One City Schools, Madison, Wisconsin
- Division Director 1
- WestEd, San Francisco, California