The Obama Education Plan: An Education Week Guide
- Education Policy and Trends
Context and insights on the educational priorities of the Obama administration. This book is compiled by Education Week and offers information and opinion on Obama's key educational priorities, which includes expanding early education, improving teacher quality, supporting school innovation, making math and science a national priority, addressing the dropout crisis, and improving college access and affordability. 240 pages.
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel
- The Gan at Adas Israel, Washington D.C.
- Middle States Association Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Classroom Teacher
- Carondelet Leadership Academy, Saint Louis, Missouri
- Master Teacher and other opportunities at Friendship Public Charter School
- Friendship PCS, Washington D.C.
- Senior Director of Supports for Instruction (Smarter Balanced)
- Smarter Balanced, Working from home