The Book Whisperer: Awakening the Inner Reader in Every Child
- Curriculum and Instruction
Teacher-author Donalyn Miller has yet to meet a student she couldn’t turn into a reader. Miller offers inspiring insights on embracing students' choices in books and independent reading in the classroom and developing lifelong readers. 240 pages.
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Supervisor of Special Education
- Dorchester County Public Schools, Cambridge, Maryland
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US
- EDU Key Customer Specialist
- 3Doodler, Working from home
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.
- Senior Editor
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts