The Book Whisperer: Awakening the Inner Reader in Every Child
- Curriculum and Instruction
Teacher-author Donalyn Miller has yet to meet a student she couldn’t turn into a reader. Miller offers inspiring insights on embracing students' choices in books and independent reading in the classroom and developing lifelong readers. 240 pages.
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Associate Head of School
- The Bolles School, Jacksonville, Florida
- Early Childhood and Elementary Education Teachers SY 2018-2019
- Eagle Academy Public Charter School, Washington D.C.
- Principal/Assistant Principal
- FWCS, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Head of School
- Caprock Academy, Grand Junction, Colorado
- ARTS ADMINISTRATOR - Office Staff
- Myriad Music School and Dance Academy, San Mateo, California