Teaching and Testing Early Reading
This Focus On provides an overview of several key early literacy components: phonemic awareness, alphabet knowledge, concepts of print, oral language development, writing, family literacy, and reading aloud. Suggestions for assessing early literacy development are provided, and examples of implementation of effective early literacy practices are given.
Table of Contents
Components of Early Literacy
Bulk discount: Purchase 15 or more copies for $3.00 each (discount applied at checkout)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Middle School ELA, Science, & Social Studies Teachers Needed
- Huda School and Montessori, Michigan
- Reading & Instruction Coach/Specialist
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Interim Head of School and Permanent Head of School
- Three Tree Montessori School, Burien, Washington State
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California