Teachers Helping Teachers: Reciprocal Peer Coaching
Wouldn't it be great if all your teachers were as good as your best? Teaching is often an isolated profession in which teachers work behind closed doors, doing their own thing. Peer coaching is a collaborative, ongoing process that can increase the effectiveness of all your teachers. This Focus On is designed to lead a faculty into the peer coaching process and provides "close-up" engagement questions to draw those who need it most into discussion and reflection.
Bulk discount: Purchase 15 or more copies for $3.00 each (discount applied at checkout)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Elementary School Teacher
- San Juan Island School District, Washington State
- Principal – New School Opening in Spanish Town Jamaica
- Christel House International, Spanish Town (JM)
- EDU Key Customer Specialist
- 3Doodler, Working from home
- High School Math Teacher
- Moreau Catholic High School, Hayward, California
- History Teachers SY18-19
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Boston Public Schools , Boston, Massachusetts