Teachers Helping Teachers: Reciprocal Peer Coaching
Wouldn't it be great if all your teachers were as good as your best? Teaching is often an isolated profession in which teachers work behind closed doors, doing their own thing. Peer coaching is a collaborative, ongoing process that can increase the effectiveness of all your teachers. This Focus On is designed to lead a faculty into the peer coaching process and provides "close-up" engagement questions to draw those who need it most into discussion and reflection.
Bulk discount: Purchase 15 or more copies for $3.00 each (discount applied at checkout)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Reading & Instruction Coach/Specialist
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Librarian, US/IB curriculum, Dubai. Aug 2019
- Galvin Education, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Interim Head of School and Permanent Head of School
- Three Tree Montessori School, Burien, Washington State
- Head of School
- The Sharon Academy, Sharon, Vermont