Supporting Learning through Strong Teacher-Student Connections
How can educators build and maintain strong teacher-student relationships? The purpose of this Focus On is to inform thinking and prompt discussion about this challenge.
Table of Contents
Linking Learning and Teacher-Student Connection 1
The Student Perspective 4
Ways to Strengthen the Teacher-Student Connection 6
Making Personal Connections 9
Bulk discount: Purchase 15 or more copies for $3.00 each (discount applied at checkout)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Chief Technology Officer
- Indian Prairie School District 204, Naperville, Illinois
- Long-Term Substitute- 7th Grade Language Arts Teacher
- Academy of the Holy Names, Tampa, FL, US
- K-12 Regional Sales Manager, Lucid for Education (Florida/Georgia or California)
- Lucid Software, Inc., California
- Online Course Content Writer
- #T.E.A.C.H. (Training Educators And Creating Hope), Plymouth, Michigan