Supporting Learning through Strong Teacher-Student Connections
How can educators build and maintain strong teacher-student relationships? The purpose of this Focus On is to inform thinking and prompt discussion about this challenge.
Table of Contents
Linking Learning and Teacher-Student Connection 1
The Student Perspective 4
Ways to Strengthen the Teacher-Student Connection 6
Making Personal Connections 9
Bulk discount: Purchase 15 or more copies for $3.00 each (discount applied at checkout)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- High School Teacher (Social Studies, Spanish, Counselor, Music/Drama)
- Erie High School in the St. Vrain Valley School District, Erie, Colorado
- High School Principal
- Paramount Unified School District, California
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Assistant Principal
- Elmwood Village Charter School, Buffalo, New York