Supporting English-Language Learners in Mainstream Classrooms
This Focus On will discuss second language acquisition and ways to support the language development of English language learners. In addition, we will review various instructional techniques that mainstream teachers can use to support the literacy and content learning of English language learners in their classrooms
Bulk discount: Purchase 15 or more copies for $3.00 each (discount applied at checkout)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of System Level Partnerships
- Teaching Matters, New York City, New York
- Middle States Association Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Special Education
- Marion County Public Schools, Ocala, Florida
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Chief Communications Officer
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, Georgia