Supporting English-Language Learners in Mainstream Classrooms
This Focus On will discuss second language acquisition and ways to support the language development of English language learners. In addition, we will review various instructional techniques that mainstream teachers can use to support the literacy and content learning of English language learners in their classrooms
Bulk discount: Purchase 15 or more copies for $3.00 each (discount applied at checkout)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Middle States Association Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Master Teacher and other opportunities at Friendship Public Charter School
- Friendship PCS, Washington D.C.
- Senior Director of Supports for Instruction (Smarter Balanced)
- Smarter Balanced, Working from home
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel
- The Gan at Adas Israel, Washington D.C.
- Teacher (various openings, grades 5-8)
- Equitas Academy Charter Schools, Los Angeles, California