Supporting English-Language Learners in Mainstream Classrooms
This Focus On will discuss second language acquisition and ways to support the language development of English language learners. In addition, we will review various instructional techniques that mainstream teachers can use to support the literacy and content learning of English language learners in their classrooms
Bulk discount: Purchase 15 or more copies for $3.00 each (discount applied at checkout)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Teacher (K4-8) Monolingual English or Bilingual English/Spanish
- La Causa, Inc. / La Causa Charter School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California