Supporting English-Language Learners in Mainstream Classrooms
This Focus On will discuss second language acquisition and ways to support the language development of English language learners. In addition, we will review various instructional techniques that mainstream teachers can use to support the literacy and content learning of English language learners in their classrooms
Bulk discount: Purchase 15 or more copies for $3.00 each (discount applied at checkout)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- K-8 Teachers (BCLAD and Single Subject)
- City Charter Schools, Los Angeles, California
- Become a Certified Teacher with the Teach Western Mass Residency: Apply by April 16th
- Teach Western Mass, Holyoke, Massachusetts
- School Psychologist & Social Worker
- The SEED Public Charter School of Washington, DC, Washington D.C.
- Chief Academic Officer
- Anderson School District Five, Anderson, South Carolina
- Oklahoma City Public Schools, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma