Successful Strategies...Preparing a Successful Grant Proposal
- District Leadership
Alternative sources of funding are beneficial, and often necessary, to successfully meet the challenges education leaders are facing today. The good news is that grants are available to help you in your efforts. Before you submit your next grant proposal, make sure you know the Dos and Don'ts of successful proposal writing.
This ERS Successful Strategies publication walks you through the steps of creating your grant proposal--from writing the letter of inquiry to developing the budget and submitting your proposal. Real-life examples and tips from experienced proposal writers will help you and your staff understand the technical details of the application process. 44 pages.
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- ARTS ADMINISTRATOR - Office Staff
- Myriad Music School and Dance Academy, San Mateo, California
- Head of School
- Caprock Academy, Grand Junction, Colorado
- Arlington Public Schools, Arlington, Virginia
- Head of School Gulf Stream School
- Gulf Stream School, Gulf Stream, Florida
- Associate Head of School
- The Bolles School, Jacksonville, Florida