Staffing Patterns in Public Schools 2011
- Teaching Profession
Staffing Patterns in Public School Systems: Current Status and Trends, Update 2011, provides answers to some of the key questions asked by school leaders, policy makers, other school employees, business leaders, and community members about staffing patterns within U.S. public school systems. The report includes data on pupil and staff and teacher and staff ratios for individual positions and for aggregate categories of professional personnel.
Trend information on pupil and staff and teacher and staff ratios are also presented for the school years 2001 to 2011.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- High School Science and Math Teachers IN CHINA
- Dipont Education, United States
- Division Director 1
- WestEd, San Francisco, California
- Early Childhood Educator/Teacher
- One City Schools, Madison, Wisconsin
- Special Education Teacher
- Youth Villages, Memphis, Tennessee