Salaries and Wages Paid Professional and Support Personnel in Public Schools, 2009-2010
- Teaching Profession
The salaries and wages of paid professionals and support personnel in public schools, 2009-2010.
Salaries paid to personnel in public schools impact both the ability to attract high-quality professionals to serve students and the budgets of the school districts in which teachers, central office administrators, school leaders, and support personnel work. Thus, reliable data about these salaries are at the heart of many critical decisions made by school boards and superintendents. The National Survey of Salaries and Wages in Public Schools provides a critically needed resource for public school leaders. 150 pages.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- International College Counselor
- Cheongna Dalton School (CDS), Nationwide
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Principal, Chappaqua Central School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chappaqua, New York
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.