Promoting Learning through Student Self-Assessment
This Focus On addresses a key piece of an effective system for assessing student learning -- student self-assessment. Students who are taught to self-assess and routinely provided with opportunities to do so can be more actively engaged in their own learning.
Bulk discount: Purchase 15 or more copies for $3.00 each (discount applied at checkout)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Director of Business and Finance
- Westwood Public Schools, Westwood, Massachusetts
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Librarian, US/IB curriculum, Dubai. Aug 2019
- Galvin Education, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida