Promoting Learning through Student Self-Assessment
This Focus On addresses a key piece of an effective system for assessing student learning -- student self-assessment. Students who are taught to self-assess and routinely provided with opportunities to do so can be more actively engaged in their own learning.
Bulk discount: Purchase 15 or more copies for $3.00 each (discount applied at checkout)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Head of School
- The Sharon Academy, Sharon, Vermont
- Educational Consultant
- Teaching Matters, New York City, New York
- Principal of a new Innovative High School in Philadelphia
- Big Picture Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- School Based Mental Health Professional
- Okanogan Behavioral HealthCare, Omak, Washington State
- Summer Program Teacher
- Metropolitan Development Council, 98402, Tacoma