Promoting Learning through Student Self-Assessment
This Focus On addresses a key piece of an effective system for assessing student learning -- student self-assessment. Students who are taught to self-assess and routinely provided with opportunities to do so can be more actively engaged in their own learning.
Bulk discount: Purchase 15 or more copies for $3.00 each (discount applied at checkout)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Librarian, US/IB curriculum, Dubai. Aug 2019
- Galvin Education, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Elementary Principal
- Indianapolis Independent School Recruitment, Indianapolis, Indiana
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- EDUCATION PROGRAM MARKETING / SALES SPECIALIST
- Innovative Educational Programs, New York City, New York (US)
- Superintendent of Schools
- Prather Consulting, Clovis, New Mexico