Promoting Learning through Student Self-Assessment
This Focus On addresses a key piece of an effective system for assessing student learning -- student self-assessment. Students who are taught to self-assess and routinely provided with opportunities to do so can be more actively engaged in their own learning.
Bulk discount: Purchase 15 or more copies for $3.00 each (discount applied at checkout)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- K-12 Regional Sales Manager, Lucid for Education (Florida/Georgia or California)
- Lucid Software, Inc., California
- Council Rock School District, Newtown, Pennsylvania
- Chief Technology Officer
- Indian Prairie School District 204, Naperville, Illinois
- Deputy Superintendent of Academics
- Providence Public Schools, Providence, Rhode Island
- Superintendent of Schools
- Sheridan County School District 2, Sheridan, Wyoming