Project-Based Learning connects standards-based content to real-world scenarios through the use of projects to improve student achievement. By engaging students in authentic problems that do not have a predetermined solution, students learn both subject matter and critical 21st-century skills. This Focus On addresses what separates Project-Based Learning from traditional projects, its effects on student motivation, and advice and guidelines for effective Project-Based Learning implementation.
Bulk discount: Purchase 15 or more copies for $3.00 each (discount applied at checkout)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- *Teacher-Leader Pathway Talent Pool (2020-2021)
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools, Charlotte, NC, US
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Division Director 1
- WestEd, San Francisco, California
- Case High School - Principal - Racine Unified School District
- Racine Unified School District, Racine, Wisconsin
- High School Principal - Mercer Island High School
- Mercer Island School District, Mercer Island, Washington State