Project-Based Learning connects standards-based content to real-world scenarios through the use of projects to improve student achievement. By engaging students in authentic problems that do not have a predetermined solution, students learn both subject matter and critical 21st-century skills. This Focus On addresses what separates Project-Based Learning from traditional projects, its effects on student motivation, and advice and guidelines for effective Project-Based Learning implementation.
Bulk discount: Purchase 15 or more copies for $3.00 each (discount applied at checkout)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Principal
- The New York Institute for Special Education, Bronx, New York
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Newport News Foundation Director
- Newport News Public Schools, Newport News, VA, US
- Senior Associate, Development & External Affairs
- Close Up Foundation, Alexandria, Virginia
- High School Math Instructional Coach
- KIPP Philadelphia Public Schools, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania