Project-Based Learning connects standards-based content to real-world scenarios through the use of projects to improve student achievement. By engaging students in authentic problems that do not have a predetermined solution, students learn both subject matter and critical 21st-century skills. This Focus On addresses what separates Project-Based Learning from traditional projects, its effects on student motivation, and advice and guidelines for effective Project-Based Learning implementation.
Bulk discount: Purchase 15 or more copies for $3.00 each (discount applied at checkout)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.
- Principal – New School Opening in Spanish Town Jamaica
- Christel House International, Spanish Town (JM)
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US
- Chief Education Officer
- DECA, Reston, Virginia
- Senior Editor
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts