Miles To Go ... Reflections on Mid-Course Corrections for Standards-Based Reform
- Education Policy and Trends
Miles To Go offers a series of carefully considered essays by policy experts on the standards movement and ways to more effectively translate standards theory into effective practice. 112 pages.
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School Principal - award winning school in beautiful CAPE COD, MA
- Nauset Public Schools, Eastham, Massachusetts
- Math Specialist
- Roosevelt Children's Academy, Roosevelt, New York
- High School Principal - Monument Mountain Regional High School
- Berkshire Hills Regional School District, Great Barrington, Massachusetts
- Science Curriculum Coordinator (JK-12)
- Cambridge Public Schools, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Vice President for Academic Services
- Oklahoma School of Science and Math, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma