Miles To Go ... Reflections on Mid-Course Corrections for Standards-Based Reform
- Education Policy and Trends
Miles To Go offers a series of carefully considered essays by policy experts on the standards movement and ways to more effectively translate standards theory into effective practice. 112 pages.
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Designer
- Abl, San Francisco, California
- Charter School Teachers
- RCMA Charter Schools, Immokalee, Florida
- Director - Instructional Leadership
- Center for Educational Leadership, University of Washington College of Education, Nationwide
- Upper Elementary Teacher
- Green Ivy Schools, New York City, New York
- High School Principal - Monument Mountain Regional High School
- Berkshire Hills Regional School District, Great Barrington, Massachusetts