Miles To Go ... Reflections on Mid-Course Corrections for Standards-Based Reform
- Education Policy and Trends
Miles To Go offers a series of carefully considered essays by policy experts on the standards movement and ways to more effectively translate standards theory into effective practice. 112 pages.
Table of Contents
I. Standards and Assessments
II. Capacity Building
III. Accountability and Opportunity to Learn
IV. Community Involvement
V. The High Standards Teachers' Contract Project
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Founding Principal
- Academies of Math and Science, Phoenix, Arizona
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Special Education Teacher
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)