Lessons for a New Reality: Guidance for Superintendent/Teacher Organization Collaboration
- District Leadership
This book is written for those school superintendents and teacher organization presidents who wish to develop their skills at fostering collaborative relationships. This is meant, first and foremost, to be a set of criteria that may use to guide collaboration. The framework from Lessons for a New Reality can be used as a basis for discussion and reflection across the traditional lines of labor-management. 129 pages.
Table of Contents
I. Introduction 1
II. A Dysfunctional System 5
III. Part I: The Lessons 21
IV. Part II: Supportive Essays 71
V. Conclusion 127
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal – New School Opening in Spanish Town Jamaica
- Christel House International, Spanish Town (JM)
- Senior Editor
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.
- History Teachers SY18-19
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Boston Public Schools , Boston, Massachusetts
- High School Math Teacher
- [email protected], Wilson, Arkansas