Lessons for a New Reality: Guidance for Superintendent/Teacher Organization Collaboration
- District Leadership
This book is written for those school superintendents and teacher organization presidents who wish to develop their skills at fostering collaborative relationships. This is meant, first and foremost, to be a set of criteria that may use to guide collaboration. The framework from Lessons for a New Reality can be used as a basis for discussion and reflection across the traditional lines of labor-management. 129 pages.
Table of Contents
I. Introduction 1
II. A Dysfunctional System 5
III. Part I: The Lessons 21
IV. Part II: Supportive Essays 71
V. Conclusion 127
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- EDUCATION PROGRAM MARKETING / SALES SPECIALIST
- Innovative Educational Programs, New York City, New York (US)
- Librarian, US/IB curriculum, Dubai. Aug 2019
- Galvin Education, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Science: Biology and Integrated Science 9
- Nansha College Preparatory Academy, Guangzhou, Guangdong (CN)
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)