Lessons for a New Reality: Guidance for Superintendent/Teacher Organization Collaboration
- District Leadership
This book is written for those school superintendents and teacher organization presidents who wish to develop their skills at fostering collaborative relationships. This is meant, first and foremost, to be a set of criteria that may use to guide collaboration. The framework from Lessons for a New Reality can be used as a basis for discussion and reflection across the traditional lines of labor-management. 129 pages.
Table of Contents
I. Introduction 1
II. A Dysfunctional System 5
III. Part I: The Lessons 21
IV. Part II: Supportive Essays 71
V. Conclusion 127
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Remote English Teaching for Rural Chinese Children (Up to 30$/hour)
- Teachplus, Working from home
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel
- The Gan at Adas Israel, Washington D.C.
- Executive Director of Special Services
- ANACORTES SCHOOL DISTRICT, Skagit County, Washington State
- Master Teacher and other opportunities at Friendship Public Charter School
- Friendship PCS, Washington D.C.
- Senior Director of Supports for Instruction (Smarter Balanced)
- Smarter Balanced, Working from home