Literacy Coaching: Working Effectively With Teachers
Literacy coaching is a technique for improving reading instruction that has been found effective in many schools. This Informed Educator explores the responsibilites of literacy coaches, the characteristics that make them effective, and ways of implementing a literacy coaching program successfully. Other critical considerations include the positive effects literacy coaching can have on schools and the importance of the relationship between literacy coaches and administrators. 16 pages.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Dean, School of Education and Professional Studies
- SUNY Potsdam, Nationwide
- Assistant Superintendent of Data, Intervention and Supports
- Kirkwood School District, Saint Louis, Missouri
- Executive Director
- The Cooperating School Districts of Greater Kansas City, Kansas City, Missouri
- Principal - Middle School
- MARANA UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT, Tucson, Arizona
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona