Literacy Coaching: Working Effectively With Teachers
Literacy coaching is a technique for improving reading instruction that has been found effective in many schools. This Informed Educator explores the responsibilites of literacy coaches, the characteristics that make them effective, and ways of implementing a literacy coaching program successfully. Other critical considerations include the positive effects literacy coaching can have on schools and the importance of the relationship between literacy coaches and administrators. 16 pages.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Head of School
- The Sharon Academy, Sharon, Vermont
- Middle School ELA, Science, & Social Studies Teachers Needed
- Huda School and Montessori, Michigan
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- Interim Head of School and Permanent Head of School
- Three Tree Montessori School, Burien, Washington State
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois