Literacy Coaching: Working Effectively With Teachers
Literacy coaching is a technique for improving reading instruction that has been found effective in many schools. This Informed Educator explores the responsibilites of literacy coaches, the characteristics that make them effective, and ways of implementing a literacy coaching program successfully. Other critical considerations include the positive effects literacy coaching can have on schools and the importance of the relationship between literacy coaches and administrators. 16 pages.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Dedicated Aide
- spearl @seedschooldc.org, Washington D.C.
- Early Childhood and Elementary Education Teachers SY 2018-2019
- Eagle Academy Public Charter School, Washington D.C.
- Opportunities at VOICE Charter School
- VOICE Charter School, Queens County, New York
- Chief Academic Officer
- Anderson School District Five, Anderson, South Carolina
- K-8 Teachers (BCLAD and Single Subject)
- City Charter Schools, Los Angeles, California