Implementing the Findings of Research: Bridging the Gap Between Knowledge and Practice
- Using Data and Research
Making effective use of the findings of research has long been a problem for school leaders. Research has demonstrated the effectiveness of a number of programs, approaches, and techniques, but the gap between what we know and what we are able to implement is a persistent difficulty in the schools. However, the practice and science of implementation has emerged to more reliably and effectively bridge this gap. This book provides a guide to the conceptual and practical knowledge principals, superintendents, and other school leaders need to implement evidence-based educational innovations.
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Psychologist & Social Worker
- The SEED Public Charter School of Washington, DC, Washington D.C.
- Opportunities at VOICE Charter School
- VOICE Charter School, Queens County, New York
- K-8 Teachers (BCLAD and Single Subject)
- City Charter Schools, Los Angeles, California
- Chief Academic Officer
- Anderson School District Five, Anderson, South Carolina
- Oklahoma City Public Schools, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma