Helping Students Transition to High School
Change is never easy, and starting high school is no exception. Larger buildings, different academic expectations, and a more complex social environment can seem daunting for anyone. Such changes can be especially intimidating for adolescents. This Focus On looks at the growing pains associated with transitioning to high school.$8.95, PDF Only. Call 301-280-3100 to order.
Bulk discount: Purchase 15 or more copies for $3.00 each (discount applied at checkout)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Elementary School Principal
- Voices College-Bound Language Academies, San Jose, California
- Case High School - Principal - Racine Unified School District
- Racine Unified School District, Racine, Wisconsin
- Lower School Special Ed Science Teacher; Dept Chair Opportunity Available (2020-21)
- The Quad Preparatory School, New York City, New York
- Division Director 1
- WestEd, San Francisco, California
- High School Principal - Mercer Island High School
- Mercer Island School District, Mercer Island, Washington State