Helping Students Transition to High School
Change is never easy, and starting high school is no exception. Larger buildings, different academic expectations, and a more complex social environment can seem daunting for anyone. Such changes can be especially intimidating for adolescents. This Focus On looks at the growing pains associated with transitioning to high school.$8.95, PDF Only. Call 301-280-3100 to order.
Bulk discount: Purchase 15 or more copies for $3.00 each (discount applied at checkout)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Executive Director of Special Services
- ANACORTES SCHOOL DISTRICT, Skagit County, Washington State
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel
- The Gan at Adas Israel, Washington D.C.
- Associate Superintendent - Chief Academic Officer
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Teacher (various openings, grades 5-8)
- Equitas Academy Charter Schools, Los Angeles, California
- Classroom Teacher
- Carondelet Leadership Academy, Saint Louis, Missouri