Helping Students Transition to High School
Change is never easy, and starting high school is no exception. Larger buildings, different academic expectations, and a more complex social environment can seem daunting for anyone. Such changes can be especially intimidating for adolescents. This Focus On looks at the growing pains associated with transitioning to high school.$8.95, PDF Only. Call 301-280-3100 to order.
Bulk discount: Purchase 15 or more copies for $3.00 each (discount applied at checkout)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Principal
- Elmwood Village Charter School, Buffalo, New York
- School Psychologist – Full time and Part time available
- LEARN Charter Network, Chicago, Illinois
- Regional Director-Northeast Region
- NFTE, New York City, New York
- High School Teacher (Social Studies, Spanish, Counselor, Music/Drama)
- Erie High School in the St. Vrain Valley School District, Erie, Colorado
- School Principal
- Immaculate High School, Danbury, Connecticut