Getting There from Here: School Board-Superintendent Collaboration: Creating a School Governance Team
- District Leadership
In communities nationwide, board-superintendent conflict is a factor that makes it difficult for public schools to reach a common goal of giving America's children the best education in the world. In this book, learn how board-superintendent collaboration is an essential ingredient to a school systems success.
$18, PDF only. Call Call 301-280-3100 to order.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director - Instructional Leadership
- Center for Educational Leadership, University of Washington College of Education, Nationwide
- Principal, Northview High School
- Dothan City Schools, Dothan, Alabama
- High School Principal - Monument Mountain Regional High School
- Berkshire Hills Regional School District, Great Barrington, Massachusetts
- Math Specialist
- Roosevelt Children's Academy, Roosevelt, New York
- Charter School Teachers
- RCMA Charter Schools, Immokalee, Florida