Getting There from Here: School Board-Superintendent Collaboration: Creating a School Governance Team
- District Leadership
In communities nationwide, board-superintendent conflict is a factor that makes it difficult for public schools to reach a common goal of giving America's children the best education in the world. In this book, learn how board-superintendent collaboration is an essential ingredient to a school systems success.
$18, PDF only. Call Call 301-280-3100 to order.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel
- The Gan at Adas Israel, Washington D.C.
- Master Teacher and other opportunities at Friendship Public Charter School
- Friendship PCS, Washington D.C.
- Remote English Teaching for Rural Chinese Children (Up to 30$/hour)
- Teachplus, Working from home
- Classroom Teacher
- Carondelet Leadership Academy, Saint Louis, Missouri
- Executive Director of Special Services
- ANACORTES SCHOOL DISTRICT, Skagit County, Washington State