Getting There from Here: School Board-Superintendent Collaboration: Creating a School Governance Team
- District Leadership
In communities nationwide, board-superintendent conflict is a factor that makes it difficult for public schools to reach a common goal of giving America's children the best education in the world. In this book, learn how board-superintendent collaboration is an essential ingredient to a school systems success.
$18, PDF only. Call Call 301-280-3100 to order.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Product Manager
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- The Nevada Department of Education Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Nevada Department of Education, Carson City, Nevada
- Director, Improvement and Impact Design Team
- Battelle for Kids, Columbus, Ohio
- Middle School Principal
- Andover Public Schools, Andover, Massachusetts
- Elementary Teacher
- Moving Everest Charter School, Chicago, Illinois