Getting There from Here: School Board-Superintendent Collaboration: Creating a School Governance Team
- District Leadership
In communities nationwide, board-superintendent conflict is a factor that makes it difficult for public schools to reach a common goal of giving America's children the best education in the world. In this book, learn how board-superintendent collaboration is an essential ingredient to a school systems success.
$18, PDF only. Call Call 301-280-3100 to order.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal - Middle School
- MARANA UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT, Tucson, Arizona
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Assistant Superintendent of Data, Intervention and Supports
- Kirkwood School District, Saint Louis, Missouri
- WOODSTOCK SCHOOL, Uttarakhand (IN)
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)