Engaging Everyone in Your School's Success: Your Role in School Public Relations
- District Leadership
Did you know that an effective public relations program can have a positive impact on student achievement? Public Relations is something that all schools and districts engage in; and every individual in a school district contributes to the public perception of the school system. This "how to" resource for school system employees discusses topics including: how to increase family involvement, how to engage the community, how to create a positive school culture, how to make your district one to which parents want to send their children, and how to make your school one in which teachers and support personnel are eager to work. 16 pages.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Teacher - All Content Areas (Elementary, Math, Science, Special Education, Reading, Spanish, Etc.)
- Anne Arundel County Public Schools, Anne Arundel County, Maryland
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Superintendent, Lebanon Community Schools
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Lebanon, Oregon
- Superintendent, New Milford Public Schools
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, New Milford, Connecticut
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida