Effective Teaching in a Virtual Classroom
The trend toward virtual learning for K-12 students has witnessed explosive growth across the country. As enrollment in virtual classes continue to grow and blended classrooms in particular become more commonplace, teachers able to adapt skills originally used in traditional classrooms -as well as develop new ones-will be a critically needed resource. By learning more about the special characteristics of virtual education and effective virtual teachers, educators take an important first step toward building a strong teaching-learning connection in an on-line environment. This Focus On examines what it means for a teacher to "go virtual" and highlights the distinguishing characteristics and practices of effective virtual classroom teachers.
Bulk discount: Purchase 15 or more copies for $3.00 each (discount applied at checkout)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Dean, School of Education and Professional Studies
- SUNY Potsdam, Nationwide
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Head of School
- The Lab School of Washhington, Washington D.C.
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida