What We Know About: Culture & Learning
- Curriculum and Instruction
This report examines the relationship between culture and learning and discusses how conflicts between the culture of one's home and that of the classroom can hinder the educational process for many students.
One more in the ever-popular What We Know About... series, the report reviews examples of culturally sensitive instructional practices, and describes the considerations that teachers and school administrators should take into account as they meet the needs of a student population that is growing ever more diverse.
Bulk discount: Purchase 1-4 copies for $20 each, 5-9 copies for $17.50 each, or 10+ copies for $15 each (discount applied at checkout)
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Head of School
- Caprock Academy, Grand Junction, Colorado
- Arlington Public Schools, Arlington, Virginia
- ARTS ADMINISTRATOR - Office Staff
- Myriad Music School and Dance Academy, San Mateo, California
- Principal K-8
- Marana Unified School District, Tucson, Arizona
- Head of School Gulf Stream School
- Gulf Stream School, Gulf Stream, Florida