Creating the Capacity for Change: How and Why Governors and Legislatures Are Opening a New-Schools Sector in Public Education
- Education Policy and Trends
Ted Kolderie writes that the current arrangement of K-12 public education is an obstacle to school and district improvement and that state leaders have an important role to play in shaping system-wide change. 112 pages.
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Head of School Gulf Stream School
- Gulf Stream School, Gulf Stream, Florida
- Headmaster - Boston Latin Academy
- Boston Public Schools, Boston, Massachusetts
- Head of School
- Caprock Academy, Grand Junction, Colorado
- Become a Certified Teacher with the Teach Western Mass Residency: Apply by March 19th
- Teach Western Mass, Holyoke, Massachusetts
- Associate Head of School
- The Bolles School, Jacksonville, Florida