Creating the Capacity for Change: How and Why Governors and Legislatures Are Opening a New-Schools Sector in Public Education
- Education Policy and Trends
Ted Kolderie writes that the current arrangement of K-12 public education is an obstacle to school and district improvement and that state leaders have an important role to play in shaping system-wide change. 112 pages.
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Designer
- Abl, San Francisco, California
- High School Principal
- Garfield School District Re-2, Rifle, Colorado
- Charter School Teachers
- RCMA Charter Schools, Immokalee, Florida
- Principal, Northview High School
- Dothan City Schools, Dothan, Alabama
- High School Principal - Monument Mountain Regional High School
- Berkshire Hills Regional School District, Great Barrington, Massachusetts