Concerns in Education: What Do We Know About Charter Schools?
- Education Policy and Trends
With the increasingly strong presence of charter schools in public education, it is important to know the facts about them. Research about charter schools indicates that--just as within the sector of traditional public schools--their success with educating students to high standards is mixed. This book will help you learn from charter school experiences, better understand charter school performance, reflect on the non-achievement impacts of charter schools, and provide you information on what the charter school universe looks like today. 70 pages.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Division Director 1
- WestEd, San Francisco, California
- Professor of Practice in K-12 Educational Leadership
- University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Case High School - Principal - Racine Unified School District
- Racine Unified School District, Racine, Wisconsin
- Elementary School Principal
- Voices College-Bound Language Academies, San Jose, California
- High School Principal - Mercer Island High School
- Mercer Island School District, Mercer Island, Washington State