Concerns in Education: What Do We Know About Charter Schools?
- Education Policy and Trends
With the increasingly strong presence of charter schools in public education, it is important to know the facts about them. Research about charter schools indicates that--just as within the sector of traditional public schools--their success with educating students to high standards is mixed. This book will help you learn from charter school experiences, better understand charter school performance, reflect on the non-achievement impacts of charter schools, and provide you information on what the charter school universe looks like today. 70 pages.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Singapore American School High School Principal
- RG175, Singapore (SG)
- Librarian, US/IB curriculum, Dubai. Aug 2019
- Galvin Education, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Elementary School Principal
- Wayland Public Schools, Wayland, Massachusetts
- Superintendent, Lebanon Community Schools
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Lebanon, Oregon