Concerns in Education: What Do We Know About Charter Schools?
- Education Policy and Trends
With the increasingly strong presence of charter schools in public education, it is important to know the facts about them. Research about charter schools indicates that--just as within the sector of traditional public schools--their success with educating students to high standards is mixed. This book will help you learn from charter school experiences, better understand charter school performance, reflect on the non-achievement impacts of charter schools, and provide you information on what the charter school universe looks like today. 70 pages.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of Finance and Grants Administration
- GREENBURGH ELEVEN UFSD, Dobbs Ferry, New York
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- International College Counselor
- Cheongna Dalton School (CDS), Nationwide
- Superintendent, Chambersburg Area School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida