Concerns in Education: What Do We Know About Charter Schools?
- Education Policy and Trends
With the increasingly strong presence of charter schools in public education, it is important to know the facts about them. Research about charter schools indicates that--just as within the sector of traditional public schools--their success with educating students to high standards is mixed. This book will help you learn from charter school experiences, better understand charter school performance, reflect on the non-achievement impacts of charter schools, and provide you information on what the charter school universe looks like today. 70 pages.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Alder GSE Associate Dean
- Alder GSE, Los Angeles, California
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- High School Geometry Teacher
- Confidential, Paramus, New Jersey
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina