Concerns in Education: What Do We Know About Charter Schools?
- Education Policy and Trends
With the increasingly strong presence of charter schools in public education, it is important to know the facts about them. Research about charter schools indicates that--just as within the sector of traditional public schools--their success with educating students to high standards is mixed. This book will help you learn from charter school experiences, better understand charter school performance, reflect on the non-achievement impacts of charter schools, and provide you information on what the charter school universe looks like today. 70 pages.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Principal
- The New York Institute for Special Education, Bronx, New York
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- High School Principal
- Lewiston-Porter CSD, Youngstown, New York
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida