The teachers' unions and other education groups support participants in Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, the Obama-era program that President Donald Trump's administration has sought to rescind since 2017. (November 12, 2019)
Peter DeWitt's Finding Common Ground
State News and Resources
In weekly observations and coaching of teachers, one school’s leadership team provides a single “high-leverage” action step for teachers to incorporate into their instruction to make lessons more engaging for students.
AWS is expanding its EdStart accelerator program to include ed-tech companies with less than $1 million in revenue, and few or no customers. This story is from EdWeek Market Brief, a service offering business and school leaders actionable insights about the K-12 marketplace. (November 7, 2019)
National Content Partners
Facing lawsuit, DeVos erases student loans for 1,500 (11/08 07:11 pm)
More students are leaving college without a degree (11/08 12:01 am)
Regional News Partners
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Special Education Teacher
- Greenwich Education Group, Stamford, Connecticut
- Senior Associate, Development & External Affairs
- Close Up Foundation, Alexandria, Virginia
- Supervisor of Technology
- Hernando County School Board, Spring Hill, Florida
- ELA TEACHER
- Community Group, Lawrence, MA, US