This three-part series examines the boom in the construction and renovation of K-12 schools and the continuing challenges that communities face in getting the facilities their students and educators need. (March 2004.)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director - Instructional Leadership
- Center for Educational Leadership, University of Washington College of Education, Nationwide
- Teach Western Mass - Openings in Math/SPED/ESL!
- Teach Western Mass, Springfield, Massachusetts
- High School Principal - Monument Mountain Regional High School
- Berkshire Hills Regional School District, Great Barrington, Massachusetts
- School Designer
- Abl, San Francisco, California
- Vice President for Academic Services
- Oklahoma School of Science and Math, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma